No, students do not have access to create Surveys. This includes grad students. If you are a student and need to conduct a survey you must have a fuculty or staff create the Survey and assign privileges to you. The steps are simple and can be accomplished in a few seconds.
- Have your professor login to the Toolbox.
- Click "Create/edit" under Survey Builder.
- Click "Create a new survey".
- Give the Survey a name and click "Save".
- Click the "Privileges" tab.
- Enter the student's firstname.lastname@example.org as an "administrator.
The student will now have full access to build and conduct the Survey.