Users can be added to a group in two different ways.
METHOD 1: Manually add users
- Click "edit" for the group you wish to add users to
- Click the Users" tab and then click Add Users
- Type or copy and paste users and click add:
Be sure to choose the correct delimiter on the right if you are adding multiple users at one time. The correct format is:
METHOD 2: Uploading a List from a Speadsheet
The second way to add users to a group is to upload a file. This file must be a text file with all users seperated by carriage returns. You can do this using a spreadsheet in Excel:
- Choose your Group you'd like to edit in the Group Manager, then choose the "Upload/Download" tab (shown below).
- On the "Upload/Download" tab you'll see you can choose a format for the information you'll use. This example is using the "Email Address, First Name, Last Name" format.
- Created an Excel file that matches the format you wish to use. Save this as a .CSV file.
- Choose your format and upload your .CSV file. The users are now added to your Group.