The Pre-Law Fair is a gathering of over 100 law school representatives who are here to talk with YOU about their schools. Everyone is welcomestudents, alumni, community members. This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
At this fair, students can:
- gather information about law schools that interest them
- discover new law schools that would be a good fit for them
- talk with admissions professionals about what their school is looking for
- ask current law students for the inside scoop on what law school is really like
- collect some fun freebies and even application fee waivers
UIS students will also have the opportunity to tour the UIUC College of Law and sit in on a first-year Criminal Law course. Students will leave from UIS at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 and will return to UIS at 4:30 p.m. on the same day.
Contact Daniel Fahl at email@example.com or (217) 206-4529 for more details and to reserve your seat.