As the summer approaches, many students are starting to declare majors, solidify summer plans, and consider options after graduation. Here at the Office of Career Services we realize that these decisions are important! So, we are offering two new and exciting events coming this April to help you make informed choices. These events are designed for all students, so check them out!
UIC Majors Expo: Tuesday April 6th from 1:00-3:00pm
in Student Services Building Rooms A, B, &C
This expo is co-sponsored by UIC’s College of Business, Engineering, and LAS. The expo will feature a variety of departments and programs prepared to answer questions about:
· Different Majors offered at UIC
· How to get involved at UIC
· What can you do with your major
*No RSVP is required to attend the Majors Expo*
Major C.H.O.I.C.E. Workshop: Thursday April 15th from 1:30-3:00 pm
in Student Services Building Room A
Are you undecided about your major or unsure about available career path with your current major?
Focusing on career, holistic, on-going, interest, combining, and evolving themes this workshop will help you:
· Network with current students and alumni to ask questions about their experience
· Learn how to navigate the Sigi 3 Online Assessment Tool
· Discover how the Office of Career Services can help you with your career development
*Space is limited! You must call (312) 996-2300 to RSVP for this event.*
We look forward to seeing you at one, or both, of these events!