NRES Online M.S. Blog

Entering content area for NRES Online M.S. Blog

blog posts

  • Do you need NRES 501, 503, or 505 this summer?

     If you want to take hours of NRES 501, 503, or 505 this summer, you need to notify NRES Student Services so that we can make sure the section is set up for you. Ideally, we like to receive this notification by April 16th.

    Please e-mail Piper Hodson ( with the following information:

    • UIN
    • Course Number (501, 503, or 505)
    • The faculty supervisor, if it is anyone other than Dr. Ellsworth
    • The number of credit hours in which you plan to enroll

    We will also need to have your research proposal or Graduate Internship Approval Form on file before you will be given the override you need to register. Please note that 501, 503, and 505 have limits on them that prevent you from taking more than 4 hours in a single semester.

    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

    Have a great weekend,

    Piper A. Hodson
    Student Services Coordinator
    Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
    University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

    Phone: (217) 333-5824
    Fax: (217) 244-3219

    N-509 Turner Hall (MC-047)
    1102 S. Goodwin Ave.
    Urbana, IL 61801