If you are thinking about earning an MBA in the fall, there is still time to apply to Illinois. Our final admissions deadline for domestic students is May 1st, and scholarships are still available for qualified applicants.
If you are interested in applying to Illinois, the process is pretty simple. You will need to fill out our online application and upload the following documents:
- resume/work history
- personal statement (2 pages max)
- 2 letters of recommendation (preferably from people who have directly supervised you at work or school)
- standardized test scores (either GMAT or GRE)
Once you submit your completed application, our admissions team will promptly complete a review and you may be invited to interview. Interviews can be conducted in person (preferred) or via skype. If you choose to come to campus, you will also have the opportunity to sit in on an MBA class, have lunch with current students and tour the campus and Business Instructional Facility.
If you are interested in learning more about what makes our program special - the flexible curriculum, study abroad opportunities or how you can gain working experience working in the largest student-run consultancy in the United States, we will be visiting several U.S. cities over the next few weeks and would love to meet with you.
- New York City - Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - register here
- Los Angeles, CA - Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - register here
- Washington, DC - Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - register here
- San Francisco, CA - Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - register here
- Chicago, IL - Thursday, April 14, 2011 - register here
If you can't make it to meet us in person, you can contact us anytime to discuss your application.
The Illinois MBA Admissions team