Unit Coordinator: Kirsten Phelps
This internship is available as:
This internship is available for the following semesters:
Internship Description: This position will serve as a multimedia expert within the Leadership Center. As part of a new initiative, the Center has been increasing its photo and video resources for better education, marketing, and awareness building on campus and beyond. This position was created to help support this initiative by providing the following responsibilities:
- Photograph ILC events such as i-programs and workshops to provide high-quality photos for website and publication purposes.
- Video interview current students, alumni, campus visitors, individual partners, etc, about their leadership experiences.
- Edit video footage into accessible format for placement on the Leadership Center website.
- Provide direction and input into multimedia resources the Center should use to raise awareness of its programs across campus
- Offer suggestions and improvements to the ILC website and social media sites.
In addition, this position is considered a member of the ILC team, and therefore will be required to present at outreach events with other employees as needed and participate in office training events.
For more information, visit www.leadership.illinois.edu