Internship Coordinator: Danyelle Michelini
This internship is available as
This internship is available for the following semesters:
Internship Description:(TEC supported Living-Learning Communities in University Housing) The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) is looking for a Graduate Hourly Program Assistant to help support programming in TEC supported Living-Learning Communities in the University Residence Halls. Position for summer 2013 and the 2013-14 academic school year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of Living-Learning Community (LLC) programs and events.
- Coordinate event-day logistics for LLC programming. Note: Evening and weekend availability required.
- Assist with securing sponsors and speakers for events and programs.
- Attend TEC, Housing, and Living-Learning Community staff meetings, as needed.
- Assist with needs related to on site LLC courses. Support may include, but is not limited to
- Compass site updates, grade entry, and student project support.
- Coordinate monthly student advisory meetings.
- Provide mentorship and support for individual students and student teams as they develop their own projects and programs.
- Provide overall assistance to TEC supported Living-Learning Community programs, as needed.
For more information, visit http://tec.illinois.edu/node/348