Internship Coordinator: Danyelle Michelini
This internship is available as:
This internship is available for the following semesters:
Internship Description: The Technology Entrepreneur Center's (TEC) Innovation Living-Learning Community is looking for a Marketing/General Support Intern for summer 2013 and the 2013-14 academic school year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of TEC supported Living-Learning Community (LLC) programs, marketing initiatives and events.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials both traditional and digital.
- Maintain all community publications including but not limited to weekly e-newsletters, monthly hard copy newsletters, and LLC blogs.
- Maintain LLC Social Media (esp. Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Keep events up-to-date online, post about upcoming events in all social media, post pictures from events, etc.
- Design and distribute promotional materials for events, classes, etc. (flyers, etc.)
- Maintain LLC web presence (webpage).
- Manage photography of LLC events including but not limited to assuring that we have photo release forms, taking photos of events, storing photos in a secure location, and sharing photos with the community.
- Attend LLC and TEC events, as needed.
- Assist, as needed, with on-site LLC courses.
- Provide overall assistance to TEC supported Living-Learning Community programs, as needed.
For more information, visit http://tec.illinois.edu/node/350