UNI TEST/PROJECT CALENDAR (NEW)
FACULTY to ADD a Project or Test to the Uni High Project/Test calendar: click on the Green icon with the White plus in the upper right hand corner of the window. Once at the Request Event Form, fill in the blanks needed to post your event.
To sort the calendar: A viewer can search the calendar by class name or by searching Event Type categories: Computer Science, English, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, Math, Physical Education, Science, Social Studies.
To Correct a mistaken event posting:
- Go to http://www.illinois.edu/toolbox and log into Bluestem. (your first visit will require agreement of the Terms of Conditions)
- Click on Manage from the Calendar listing on the left
- This will direct you to a screen and click on the Edit (pencil) icon for the Test/Project calendar
- Now you will see all posted events, find the one you need to correct and do the following: Click the pencil to edit, click the trash can to delete.
- When done editing, click save in the menu near the top of the window.
- Logout when done
Event Detail Information