Brookens Library Building
Event Detail Information
Respondus 4.0: Create & Manage Exam Content [COLRS Workshop]
Respondus 4 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can published directly to Blackboard. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment.
This training will cover:
- Overview of Respondus 4.0
- Creating and formatting exam questions
- Importing questions from other sources; includes formatting tips for Word files
- Accessing publisher test banks through the Respondus Test Bank Network
- Using the Retrieval Tab to reuse assessments already in the LMS
- Archiving and sharing exam files
These training sessions are a great opportunity for anyone who might be new to Respondus 4.0. They are also perfect for anyone who has used the software before and wants a refresher.