The Dads Association at the University of Illinois has allocated a portion of its funds generated through Dads Association activities to help fund and aid worthy projects that promote the safety, guidance, care and well-being of our children attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. If you are a registered student organization, not-for-profit association or University department that has a project or program requiring financial support and you would like the Dads Association to consider it for this award, please provide us with the following information in a proposal:
1. What is the name and nature of your organization or department?
2. Describe your project or program in as much detail as needed for us to consider your request.
3. How much funding do you need?
4. How does your proposal support the mission of the Dads Association as stated in the first paragraph?
5. What other funding sources do you have?
6. What is your contact information? (Name, position, address, telephone number, email address.)
Note: All grant proposals must be submitted by May 30, 2012 to: Mr. Dale Spenner, Chairman, Dads Association Philanthropy Committee, by email at email@example.com. Proposals will be reviewed during the summer of 2012 and awards will be announced in September 2012, for the 2012-13 school year. Recipients will be requested to report on their results from the project by April 30, 2013.