Code Jam is here! Registration is now open for Google’s 14th annual algorithmic, global coding competition. And back for the third year is the Distributed Code Jam track, giving contestants even more ways to test their programming skills. This year, the competition is bigger than ever.
Join us for your chance to:
- Compete at the 2017 World Finals held in Dublin, Ireland on August 10-11,
- where 25 Code Jam Finalists will compete for the $15,000 grand prize,
- and 20 Distributed Code Jam finalists will compete for the $10,000 grand prize;
- Win a limited edition Code Jam t-shirt;
- Take home the titles of Code Jam and Distributed Code Jam World Champion!
Feel free to share the attached flyer or YouTube trailer with any others that might be interested in Code Jam 2017. Registration will be open from March 7 until the close of the first online round on April 9. The Online Qualification Round will take place on April 7 @ 23:00 UTC. Visit g.co/codejam to learn more.
Do you have what it takes? Register today at g.co/codejam and follow us @CodeJam and #CodeJam2017