Learn from bright entrepreneurial minds and expand your knowledge.
Find space, receive training, connect with mentors, and meet investment firms.
Attend workshops, lectures, and networking events focused on entrepreneurship.
Give back by participating in outreach projects that positively affect communities.
Event Detail Information
OTM Coffee Break
Join staff from the Office of Technology Management (OTM) for an informal coffee break and information session!
The OTM works with faculty, staff, and students across campus to identify, protect and license intellectual property. We'll be on hand to answer questions about intellectual property, technology transfer and starting a company. No formal presentations, just stop by and get to know the services we offer!
In addition to licensing and patenting intellectual property, the OTM can also help you
- Identify the copyright and ownership questions that need to be answered before distributing your work
- Protect University ownership rights in copyrightable materials, such as websites, software, datasets, guidebooks, instructional manuals, and evaluation and assessment materials
- Understand the intellectual property terms in your grants
- Develop agreements to facilitate collaborations and promote use of your intellectual property, including program materials. The OTM can help you with a wide variety of agreements, including creative commons licenses, open source licenses, confidentiality agreements, and data sharing agreements
- Get access to mobile app developer tools and distribute mobile apps through the Apple iTunes and Google Play Stores
We'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss how we can support you!