Starting February 3 through February 26, 2015
GRE Preparation Course is coordinated by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. It is designed to assist and increase prospective applicants from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities to prepare and earn a competitive GRE score. Students will learn the best test taking strategies in the quantitive, verbal and essay section of the GRE in a structured and supportive environment.
- Eight Kaplan sessions
- KAPLAN guarantees participating students an excellent instructor
- Course includes one diagnostic test and eight classroom sessions
- GRE books and supporting materials are included in the fee
- Online homework, quizzes for verbal and quantitive sections
- Enrollment is limited to twenty students
To be eligible for the Office of Diversity & Inclusion GRE Preparation Course students must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a current or future applicant to UIC School of Public Health
- Have a registered test date within 3 months of the end of the course
- Complete an evaluation at the end of the course
- Submit your GRE scores to our office
- $595 for classroom instruction and materials (course values is $1,299.00).
- To be eligible for $400 fee you must be registered with the Educational Testing Service (ETS) for the GRE and provide a copy of your registration confirmation and receipt.
Please make out your money order or cashiers check to: UIC School of Public Health
We are unable to accept personal checks and process credit card payments.
To secure your seat, your registration form and payment must be submitted and acknowledged by the Office of Diversity & Inclusion. Registration confirmation and class logistics will be e-mailed to participating students.
Refund Policy: In order to keep the course cost low we are not able to grant refunds. Please check your availability prior to registering and submitting your payment.
Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel the course due to low enrollment. Should this occur you will be granted a full refund.