9:00am - 10:30am
Contact: OBFS FN Inquiry 217-265-6363
Instructor: OBFS Payroll Staff
To provide a more efficient processing of tax forms and tax treaty benefit analysis, the office of University Payroll will be offering mass appointment sessions for employees on the Urbana-Champaign campus. These appointment sessions are scheduled for 90 minutes and will begin at the start time listed.
All Foreign National employees are REQUIRED to bring to the appointment a Completed Foreign National Tax Information Form , as well as, ORIGINALS and one set of COPIES of ALL the following documentation:
• Passport identification page
• Passport renewal page
• All U.S. entry visas
• All U.S. entry stamps
• I-94 card (front and back)
• Form I-20 for F-1 visa holders (page 1 and 3)
• Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for Optional Practical Training
• Form DS-2019 for J-1 visa holders
• Form I-797 for H1B visa holders (original not required)
• Any documentation for change of status
• Social Security Number (SSN)* card, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), or Receipt of Application
LOCATION FOR TAX STATUS REVIEW SESSION ONLY:
Green Street Building, Lab #11
111 E. Green Street
The building hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Please check in with the receptionist near the back door before proceeding downstairs to the lab.
PARKING: There is no visitor parking available in the Green Street Building Lots. There are metered spaces on Second Street as well as along the Boneyard Creek Path just north of Green Street. These spaces have a two (2) hour time limit, so meters must be fed accordingly.
UNIVERSITY PAYROLL AND BENEFITS SERVICE CENTER:
Henry Administration Building, Room 177 (MC 318)
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL 61801