REGISTER HERE: go.researchpark.illinois.edu/forum
Please join the Illinois Business Immigration Coalition, Singleton Law Firm, and The Research Park for lunch and a forum on how employers can prepare for President Trump’s immigration executive orders. Come for a discussion on how these new policies may affect our tech community.
Our experts will discuss President Trump's immigration executive orders and how employers and employees can prepare for new enforcement policies, and answer your questions on these new policies.
Topics of discussion include:
- Congressional Legislative Update
- How do President Trump's immigration executive orders on border security and interior enforcement impact employers?
- How does the revised travel ban impact employers?
- How are startups and entrepreneurs impacted by President Trump’s immigration executive orders?
- For Employers and Employees: Creating a plan of action
- Best practices for H1B visa applications
- Q&A with expert immigration employment attorneys from Singleton Law Firm, P.C.
For questions, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.