Join us on June 2 for our Blood Drive hosted by Community Blood Services of Illinois!
Why you should donate:
- More than 4.5 million patients need blood transfusions each year in the U.S. and Canada.
- One pint of blood can save up to three lives.
- There is no substitute for human blood.
- Someone needs blood every two seconds.
- One unit of blood can be separated into several components: red blood cells, plasma, platelets and cryoprecipitate.
All presenting donors will receive a voucher for his or her choice of shirt. For more information contact Jenny Kim at email@example.com or online at www.bloodcenterimpact.org using Code #70851. Register at http://go.researchpark.illinois.edu/donateblood.
Please eat before donating and bring Photo ID.
Last Date to Donate Elsewhere: 04/07/17