Join us on August 1st for our Blood Drive hosted by Community Blood Services of Illinois!
Why you should donate:
- More than 4.5 million patients need blood transfusions each year in the U.S. and Canada.
- One pint of blood can save up to three lives.
- There is no substitute for human blood.
- Someone needs blood every two seconds.
- One unit of blood can be separated into several components: red blood cells, plasma, platelets and cryoprecipitate.
Register at http://go.researchpark.illinois.edu/donateblood.