Faculty play an important role in the campus community to helping support students in difficult situations. Please join us for a panel discussion with campus experts to discuss how to identify and refer distressed and distressing students. The panel will include representatives from the Office of the Dean of Students, Counseling Center, Faculty Staff Assistance Program, the Office of Inclusion & Intercultural Relations, and International Student and Scholar Services.
The panel discussion will include:
- Nicholas Dunn, Assistant Director, International Student and Scholar Services
- Sue Keller, Clinical Counselor, Faculty Staff Assistance Program
- Bill Roberts, Associate Director/Director of Clinical Services, Counseling Center
- Ross Wantland, Director, Diversity & Social Justice Education
- Katherine Zilmer, Senior Assistant Dean, Office of the Dean of Students
There is no fee for the workshop, but registration is required and seating is limited. If you have questions, contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org.