Chicago is the hub of tech innovation, a booming center for cutting edge companies like Groupon, GrubHub, Threadless and 37Signals to thrive – where young entrepreneurs grow big ideas, transform industries and shape technology and business as we know it.
Join us in Chicago for a chance to visit and meet with the leaders of some of today's most innovative tech companies October 11-12, 2012. 100 elite students will meet industry leaders and venture capitalists, visit business headquarters, gain free VIP admission to select programming at the second annual Chicago Ideas Week, and much more.
What Will I Do?
- Learn from the best: Visit Chicago's leading and emerging tech businesses, including Microsoft, Grubhub, Accenture, Excelerate Labs, Google, Threadless, Coudal Partners, 37Signals and Classified Ventures
- Get the inside scoop: Find out what really drives Chicago's most successful high-tech companies to stay on top.
- Be inspired: Attend thought-provoking CIW Talks, featuring innovative pioneers in topics ranging from architecture and design to education and technology.
- Explore your career: Network with industry leaders and startup founders who are looking for talent like you to add to the team.
- Gain free admission and exclusive access to select programming at Chicago Ideas Week.
- Some of last year's speakers included: Pandora founder Tim Westergren, President Bill Clinton, PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, Redbox president Mitch Lowe, and inventor Dean Kamen.
- Attend CIW rock concert at Park West with other startup entrepreneurs. Last year's headliner was Weezer! 2012 concert details will be announced soon.
- Access to one session and closing reception of CIW's exclusive event: the Edison Talks—an invitation-only, daylong gathering for CEOs, Presidents and leaders from a cross section of industries to listen to provocative presentations and performances led by globally recognized visionaries.