Kim Gudeman, CSL
CSL Associate Professor Nam Sung Kim has been awarded the 2017 ACM SIGARCH and IEEE-CS TCCA ISCA Influential Paper Award. The honor will be presented at the International Symposium on Computer Architecture, the largest conference in its field, this June in Toronto. This award recognizes the paper from the ISCA Proceedings 15 years earlier that has had the most impact on the field during the intervening years. Read more.
August Schiess wins 2017 AP Award
August Schiess, communications coordiantor, received the 2017 Academic Professional Award. The annual award recognizes an AP staff member at CSL. August, pictured with CSL Director Klara Nahrstedt and the selection committee chair Max Raginsky, conducts a variety of communications work to showcase the people, events, and research at CSL.
CSL launches new website
We have launched a new CSL website. We hope you take a few minutes to check it out.
Send your news to the CSL communications team
We think CSL researchers are great, and we want everyone else to know, too. We want to hear about:
- New research grants
- Awards and accolades
- Paper acceptances
- Novel research or education experiences
- Anything else that is wow-worthy
Send us these highlights at email@example.com.
- Pavan Kumar Hanumolu. Low power area efficient flexible-rate energy proportional serial link transceivers. $255,000. SRC.
- Klara Nahrstedt, Roy Campbell, Paul Braun, John Dallesasse, Tracy Smith. CC*Integration: BRACELET: Robust Cloudlet Infrastructure for Scientific Instruments' Lifetime Connectivity. $500,000. National Science Foundation.
- Seewong Oh, Google, $50,600
- Ivan Dokmanic, Google, $51,500