- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- SAAHPC News Home
- 1676 views
Submissions sought for SAAHPC '10
The 2010 Symposium on Application Accelerators in High-Performance Computing, to be held July 13-15 in Knoxville, Tennessee, will bring together developers of hybrid computing architectures and computing accelerators and experts involved with the development of applications on such systems to exchange ideas and discuss issues and emerging challenges.
Presentations are invited from technology developers and the academic user community on the following topics of interest:
- novel accelerator processors, systems, and architectures
- integration of accelerators with high-performance computing systems
- programming models for accelerator-based computing
- languages and compilers for accelerator-based computing
- run-time environments, profiling and debugging tools for accelerator-based computing
- scientific and engineering applications that use application accelerators
Researchers interested in presenting at the Symposium should submit extended abstracts, 2-3 pages, per instructions posted on the Symposium’s website by May 4, 2010. All submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and the accepted submissions will be presented as either oral presentations or posters. Presentation materials will be made available online at the Symposium’s website. Authors presenting at the event will have an opportunity to submit papers to a special issue of a journal (TBD).
The Symposium is co-sponsored by the Arctic Region Supercomputing Center, CUDA Center of Excellence at the University of Illinois, Illinois Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies, National Center for Supercomputing Applications, National Institute for Computational Science, OpenFPGA, and the Univeristy of Tennessee at Knoxville College of Engineering.