- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- College of Media | News Home
- 627 views
Student Managers Named for Illini Media Company
Five College of Media undergraduates make up the new class of student managers for Illini Media Company. The new managers are:
- Samantha Kiesel (News Editorial, Journalism): editor-in-chief of The Daily Illini.
- Courtney Yuen (Broadcast, Journalism): program director for WPGU.
- Samantha Bakall (News Editorial, Journalism): editor-in-chief of the buzz.
- Monica Behrmann (Advertising): editor of The Illio.
- Molly Lannon (Advertising): student sales manager.
The new managers will assume their positions after spring break.
The new managers were chosen Feb. 8-9 by the IMC board of directors, which includes Journalism Professors Brian Johnson and Rich Martin.