- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- FRC News Home
- 20 views
JOB OPENING - Visiting Project Coordinator
Department of Human Development and Family Studies
College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Position: This is a full-time, twelve-month, non-tenured, visiting academic professional position. The Visiting Project Coordinator be responsible for coordinating various transdisciplinary research projects based at the Family Resiliency Center that address issues such as children’s health and the reduction of food insecurity. Position may become permanent depending on funding and needs of the department.
Available: As soon as possible after search close date.
1. Coordinate the recruitment and data collection for assigned research projects.
2. Work with research team in developing, administering and managing assigned research project budgets.
3. Coordinate communication, meetings, and correspondence with project investigators, funders, and other key stakeholders.
4. Supervise and train undergraduate research assistants on assigned research projects.
5. Coordinate research project data management with FRC Biostatistian.
6. Monitor and track assigned research project documents and information, including project website, to ensure all information is current and accurate.
7. Ensure project compliance with Institutional Review Board Guidelines research protocols.
8. Work with FRC Communication Specialist on translating research findings for policy and practice.
9. Assist investigators in the preparation of project reports.
Bachelor’s degree in psychology, human development, social work, public health, or related field.
Experience in managing and administering project budgets.
Master’s degree in psychology, human development, social work, public health, or related field.
Familiarity with database and statistical programs. Familiarity with University-based human subjects research.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Closing Date: In order to receive full consideration applications must be received by September 20, 2017.
Application Process: Please upload electronically a letter of interest, resume, two writing samples, and the names and contact information of three professional references to: https://jobs.illinois.edu/default.cfm?page=job_board
For further information, please contact Brenda Koester at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217)244-6486 or visit the www.familyresiliency.illinois.edu.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity (www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu)
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.