- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- FRC News Home
- 19 views
Questions about childhood obesity? Join us for a Twitter chat with Dr. Barbara Fiese
Join us on Thursday, June 2, from noon to 1 p.m. as Dr. Barbara Fiese, Director of the Family Resiliency Center and Professor in the Department of Human Development & Family Studies at the University of Illinois, discusses your questions about childhood obesity during a one-hour chat on Twitter. Use the #askACES to ask your questions about the factors that contribute to childhood obesity from how much sleep children should get to screen time limits and more!
How can you take part in this exciting conversation?
- Go to Twitter. Type in #askACES. Watch the questions and answers from noon to 1 p.m. CT.
- Ask your own questions and contribute to this conversation by including #askACES with your question.
- If you aren’t on Twitter, watch the live feed at research.aces.illinois.edu. If you have a question, but can’t participate in the live chat, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch ACES social media (Twitter and Facebook) for a follow-up podcast with Dr. Fiese.
Don't miss this discussion on June 2!