- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- Cancer Community News Home
- 107 views
Cancer Community Hosting Spring Seminar Series
The Cancer Community at Illinois is pleased to present the Spring 2017 Faculty Seminar Series. Each seminar session will include a group of faculty giving brief individual talks and a period for Q&A. The dates and speakers are as follows:
Thursday, March 2 | 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Stephen Boppart (Bioengineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Timothy Fan (Veterinary Medicine)
- Zeynep Madak-Erdogan (Food Science and Human Nutrition)
- Erik Nelson (Molecular and Cellular Biology)
Thursday, April 6 | 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Rohit Bhargava (Bioengineering)
- Rex Gaskins (Animal Sciences)
- William O’Brien (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Edward Roy (Pathology)
- T. Kesh Keshavadas (Health Care Engineering Systems Center)
Thursday, May 4 | 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- John Erdman (Food Science and Human Nutrition)
- Barbara Fiese (Family Resiliencey Center)
- William Helferich (Nutritional Sciences)
- Brendan Harley (Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering)
All sessions will be held at the Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC). The HCESC is located in the North Campus Parking Deck at 1206 W. Clark Street, Urbana, IL.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP at go.illinois.edu/CancerLectureSeries.