- Contact Information
- Subscribe to these events
- Send to a Friend
- Send to Social Media outlet
- nano@illinois announcements Home
- 796 views
10th Annual CNST Workshop Registration Open
Registration is now open for the 10th Annual CNST Workshop Wednesday, May 2 and Thursday, May 3, 2012 at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications and the Micro and Nanotechnology Lab. Please register by Friday, April 27, 2012.
Confirmed keynote speakers for the event include:
- Piotr Grodzinski, Director, Office of Cancer Nanotechnology Research at the National Cancer Institute
- Lloyd Whitman, Deputy Director for the Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology at the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Tayo Akinwande, Program Manager for the Microsystems Technology Office, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and professor of EECS at MIT
The workshop will be attended by academia, industry, policy makers, and local tech community.