College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- Two journalism students in the College of Media have received internships through the Illinois Broadcasters Association.
- Steve Hall, Lecturer in Advertising for the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising at the University of Illinois, has been named the 2015 American Advertising Federation (AAF) Distinguished Advertising Educator.
- Jennifer Follis and Alicia Kozma have both been recognized with the Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award.
- Hanna Cannell, a student in the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising, has been named a Stickell Intern for the summer of 2015.
- University of Illinois students won five awards in this year’s Society of Professional Journalists Region 5 Mark of Excellence competition.
- Professors from the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising received "Best Reviewer" awards from two of the leading academic journals in the field.
- For the first time, four locations in Chicago are visited
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org