College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- A number of Department of Advertising faculty and students will participate in the American Academy of Advertising (AAA) annual conference on March 26 – 29 in Chicago.
- A group of advertising students and faculty are on their way to SXSW as part of an ongoing research project on the millennial market.
- Come join us for a viewing of the award-winning documentary by Jay Rosenstein, "In Whose Honor," which explores the role of Chief Illiniwek in University of Illinois sports.
- Rachel Otwell with WUIS 91.9 talks with Professor Matthew Ehrlich.
- For the first time in the newly established chapter’s history, the Illinois Public Relations Student Society of America competed in the national PRSSA Bateman Case Study Competition.
- A raucous audience of students, faculty and community members enjoyed an entertaining and enlightening evening at Spurlock Museum.
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: email@example.com