College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- Professors from the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising received "Best Reviewer" awards from two of the leading academic journals in the field.
- For the first time, four locations in Chicago are visited
- A number of Department of Advertising faculty and students will participate in the American Academy of Advertising (AAA) annual conference on March 26 – 29 in Chicago.
- A group of advertising students and faculty are on their way to SXSW as part of an ongoing research project on the millennial market.
- Come join us for a viewing of the award-winning documentary by Jay Rosenstein, "In Whose Honor," which explores the role of Chief Illiniwek in University of Illinois sports.
- Rachel Otwell with WUIS 91.9 talks with Professor Matthew Ehrlich.
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: email@example.com