College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- Panel of industry judges selected 50 top-tier multicultural students to participate in the upcoming Most Promising Multicultural Students Program.
- MS Advertising students presented research at the 2014 Annual Conference of the Association for Consumer Research Conference in Baltimore on October 24, 2014.
- Assistant Professor of Journalism, Charles “Stretch” Ledford, was quoted in a story by WSIL about the Tombstone Gun Range in Williamson County, Illinois.
- Congratulations to the College of Media students selected for the 2014 Homecoming Court.
- Associate Dean Julian Parrott and academic advisor Trent Nelson presented a poster session on their recent research study at the National Academic Advising Association’s National Conference in Minneapolis.
- Professor Jay Rosenstein and his seminal documentary about American Indian sports mascots "In Whose Honor?" are featured in a new book, "Native Americans On Film: Conversations, Teaching, and Theory."
- University of Illinois broadcast journalism students won four Student Silver Dome Awards at the Illinois Broadcasters Association's student conference.
- As part of the Homecoming 2014 celebrations the College of Media will welcome back two alumni as official Illini Comebacks guests.
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org