College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- On Apr. 14, The National Association of Black Journalists Illinois chapter held their spring semester event: Breaking Brutality.
- Two journalism students in the College of Media have received internships through the Illinois Broadcasters Association.
- Steve Hall, Lecturer in Advertising for the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising at the University of Illinois, has been named the 2015 American Advertising Federation (AAF) Distinguished Advertising Educator.
- Jennifer Follis and Alicia Kozma have both been recognized with the Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award.
- Hanna Cannell, a student in the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising, has been named a Stickell Intern for the summer of 2015.
- University of Illinois students won five awards in this year’s Society of Professional Journalists Region 5 Mark of Excellence competition.
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org