College of Media News
Click on a headline to read full story.
For Department News or Alumni Notes, use the menu on the right.
College of Media | News
- Jennifer Follis and Alicia Kozma have both been recognized with the Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award.
- Hanna Cannell, a student in the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising, has been named a Stickell Intern for the summer of 2015.
- University of Illinois students won five awards in this year’s Society of Professional Journalists Region 5 Mark of Excellence competition.
- Professors from the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising received "Best Reviewer" awards from two of the leading academic journals in the field.
- For the first time, four locations in Chicago are visited
- A number of Department of Advertising faculty and students will participate in the American Academy of Advertising (AAA) annual conference on March 26 – 29 in Chicago.
- A group of advertising students and faculty are on their way to SXSW as part of an ongoing research project on the millennial market.
Your comments, news items, and Alumni Notes are welcome. Please e-mail us at: email@example.com