Click the titles below to see the full article.
- These two brothers, both University of Illinois alumni, are starring in current Broadway shows – Brandon as Martin Luther King Jr. in “All the Way” with Bryan Cranston, and Jason opposite Denzel Washington in “A Raisin in the Sun.”
- From Illinois to Pakistan, popular sport brings students, staff together through campus cricket club.
- A list of items included in the Alma Mater time capsule.
- Robert Kozarek's study abroad trip came with hurdles most students don't have to overcome but, he says, "I never knew how adaptable I could be until I was forced into these positions."
- On Thursday, March 13, a group of 325 Marching Illini students, parents and alumni will travel to Dublin, marking the band’s 7th trip to Ireland.
- Illinois is one of the few universities in the nation to host all of the nine original Black Greek Letter Organizations.
- Thousands turned out to the Illinois Quad on Monday - many dressed as movie characters - to be part of the Ellen DeGeneres Show airing February 26.
- A University Housing program places plaques on the doors of residence hall rooms that were previously occupied by an Illinois student who went on to fabulous fame.
- A new Certificate of Undergraduate Research can be attained by students earning a bachelor’s degree who have made research a central component of their college education.
- An anthropologist unearths disturbing trends in sexual assaults at field sites — and suspects she’s just scratching the surface.