Click the titles below to see the full article.
- On Thursday, March 13, a group of 325 Marching Illini students, parents and alumni will travel to Dublin, marking the band’s 7th trip to Ireland.
- Illinois is one of the few universities in the nation to host all of the nine original Black Greek Letter Organizations.
- Thousands turned out to the Illinois Quad on Monday - many dressed as movie characters - to be part of the Ellen DeGeneres Show airing February 26.
- A University Housing program places plaques on the doors of residence hall rooms that were previously occupied by an Illinois student who went on to fabulous fame.
- A new Certificate of Undergraduate Research can be attained by students earning a bachelor’s degree who have made research a central component of their college education.
- An anthropologist unearths disturbing trends in sexual assaults at field sites — and suspects she’s just scratching the surface.
- Q& A with reindeer expert Clifford Shipley. He is a clinical professor of veterinary medicine at Illinois and the primary veterinarian for Hardy’s Reindeer Ranch.
- A look at the Student Life and Culture Archival Program at the University of Illinois Library Archives.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has announced that it will ban trans fats. That's great news to the 99 year old researcher who has led the fight against trans fats for decades.
- A new report from The Science Coalition highlights two spin-off companies founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.