Campus Tours

  English Building
previous English Building
  English Building Lounge
English Building  

English Building

Built in 1905, this building served as the Women's Building housing classrooms, dormitories, a gymnasium, and even a swimming pool in the basement for women. It is now home to the departments of English and rhetoric. A 24-hour computer lab is located in the basement of the English Building.

View English Building on the campus map.

>> next stop: Lincoln Hall
Related Information

Listen to William Maher, head of University Archives