Campus Tours

  Harker Hall
previous Fountain in front of Harker Hall
  Harker Hall Boardroom
Harker Hall  
 
next  

Harker Hall


Built in 1878 as the Chemical Laboratory, Harker Hall is the oldest classroom building on campus. In 1902 it was home to the College of Law and was named after Judge Oliver A. Harker, the third Dean of the College of Law. Harker Hall, now beautifully refurbished, is home to the University of Illinois Foundation. As the official private gift-procurement arm of the University, it serves as the largest student employer on campus.

View Harker Hall on the campus map.



>> next stop: Bardeen (Engineering) Quad
 
 
Related Information
Audio

Listen to Ron Hermann from the University Office of Development