To Report Any Police, Fire, or Medical Emergency
- Dial 911 from any campus, off campus, or cell phone
- Stay on the line with the dispatcher.
- Provide the address of the building involved and your exact location. This is especially critical if you are calling from a cell phone.
- Provide a thorough description of the incident to ensure that proper resources are dispatched.
- Do not hang up until the dispatcher tells you to do so.
Emergency Response Guide
Emergency response information is provided for flooding, civil disturbances, gas leaks, fumes, and vapors, an active shooter threat, suspicious packages or devices, large-scale power outages, people trapped in an elevator, tornado warnings and weather emergencies, suicidal threat or other psychological emergencies, hazardous material spills, medical emergencies, bomb threats, earthquakes, and fires.
More Emergency Phone Numbers
- University Police TTY/TDD number: 244-7209
- University Police non-emergency number: 333-8911
- Division of Public Safety: 333-1216
- McKinley Health Center phone numbers
Map of Emergency Phone Locations on Campus