The College of Law is pleased to announce the appointments of the following faculty members to named positions:
- Heidi M. Hurd, Ross and Helen Workman Chair in Law
- Richard L. Kaplan, Guy Raymond Jones Chair in Law
- Jason Mazzone, Albert Jenner, Jr. Professor of Law
- Jacqueline Ross, Prentice Marshall Professor of Law
- Richard Ross, David C. Baum Professor of Law
- Suja Thomas, Peer and Sarah Pedersen Professor of Law
In an announcement to the College of Law community, Dean Vikram Amar said the following:
"These appointments allow us to acknowledge and honor their exemplary achievement in their work. At the College of Law, we're fortunate to have almost 20 named chairs, professors, and scholars - all made possible by the vision, commitment, and ongoing support of our alumni and donors. Their generosity helps us recruit, retain, and reward some of the best scholars and teachers in the legal field."
The appointments will be celebrated at investiture ceremonies in the coming months.