Cash at College is a must-see webinar for all students headed to college. University of Illinois USFSCO's Student Money Management Center and University of Illinois Extension have teamed up to offer this educational and engaging webinar for all University of Illinois students.
This free webinar features lessons on:
- how to effectively budget your money while in college
- the basics of banking
- options for paying your college tuition
- understanding credit
- and how to make the most of your college education
Cash at College offers an important guide to managing your finances, so don't miss out! Register to attend one of the following sessions today!
- Tuesday, May 30th at 12:00 - 1:00 PM CST
- Monday, June 5 at 2:00 - 3:00 PM CST
- Monday, June 12th at 10:30-11:30 AM CST
- Friday, June 30th at 3:00-4:00 CST
- Wednesday, July 12th at 9:30 - 10:30 AM CST
- Wednesday, July 26th at 1:30 – 2:30 PM CST
- Thursday, August 3rd at 5:00 - 6:00 PM CST