The September installment of the monthly UC Newsletter is now available.
• Naming of the UC Service Managers
• Latest statistics on the implementation of UC
• Status update on the deactivation of CITES Express Email: for those still using Express Email, there is the Express Email Migration and Deactivation Tool. Find out what it is and how it works.
• Tips on using UC
• How to provide feedback on your migration experience
• How to get training on the UC services
• Communication Templates available for IT Pros
• Minutes from the Academic Telecommunications Advisory Group (ATAG)
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the newsletter, please let Greg Gulick or Tony Rimovsky know.
September UC Newsletter