ILLINOIS Business Job Shadow 2012-2013
. Submitting this
will NOT store any data. Test validation rules:
to test this
in IE, Firefox, and Safari before making it live.
Job Shadow will take place between January 2nd - 11th, 2013
Make an impact on freshmen and sophomores exploring career paths. Post your Job Shadow today.
Postings are due Friday, October 15, 2012.
One day during the winter break between
January 2nd - 11th, 2013
you have the opportunity to help a freshmen or sophomore learn about potential career opportunities in business while providing exposure to your company. This is a great way for Illinois alums to be involved, so feel free to pass along this invitation as anyone in your organization is welcome to host an Illinois Business student for the day.
If you need a sample agenda, any additional information or want to know how other companies or organizations are conducting their Job Shadow day, please contact our Business Career Office at 217-333-2840 and ask for Minh Aimone email@example.com
1. Company Name
2. Contact Name
3. Contact Title
4. UIUC Alumnus
5. Contact Address
6. Contact Phone
7. Contact E-Mail
8. Description/overview of the job shadow day
9. Date you will host students (job shadow dates are between January 2 - 11, 2013; post a date or range of dates during this period)
10. Number of students your organization will host
11. City job shadow will be held in
12. State job shadow will be held in
13. Job function(s) students will be introduced to
14. Hosts have the option to review the resumes of all interested students and rank the students in order of preference or you may have Business Career Services randomly match interested students with your opportunity. If you choose to rank the students, we will contact you to set up an I-Link Business account on our online recruiting system.
I would like to review all resumes and rank the students
I would like BCS to randomly match the students with my opportunity
Enter email address
to receive a copy of this Form.
in Public Affairs