Please complete the questions below that apply to you. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of questionnaire and click the "Submit Survey" button for your responses to count.
The ITS Technology Support Center - or "Helpdesk"
The ITS Technology Support Center (TSC) is the first point of contact for technology support.
* If you call the TSC, we strive to answer your questions during the initial phone call. If that is not possible, a higher-level service representative will contact you within four hours. We attempt to return voice mail messages left during our hours of operation within four hours.
* If you contact the TSC by email, we will respond to your message within twenty hours.
* Calls requiring an office visit will be scheduled to occur as soon as possible.
3. In the last 12 months, how satisfied or dissatisfied have you been with each of the following?(Please check a box for each item.)
Instructional Support and Training Services
The primary goal of the ITS Instructional Support and Training Services team is to provide an environment that encourages the use of technology to facilitate and enhance learning. The team provides the following services to UIS faculty, students, and staff: multimedia and productivity software training and workshops, graphic design, multimedia authoring, photo imaging, podcasting, smart classroom training, universal design and accessibility training, and web design.
2. If you HAVE attended multimedia workshops in the past 12 months:
For each of the following aspects, how satisfied or dissatisfied have you been with the multimedia workshops you have attended in the past 12 months?
(Please check a box for each item.)
Finally, we have just a few more questions to help us analyze the results and to be sure that we have received responses from a representative group of respondents. Please skip those that do not apply to you.
For All Respondents
Thank you very much for your time and the information you have provided. Don't forget to click the "Submit Survey" button below.